Admittedly, I am biased, but I think the photo of Chay captured candidly during the photo shoot was the best unaltered picture of the day. There was no cropping or any other digital alterations performed on this photo. It appears exactly how it came out of my camera.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Photo Shoot
On Saturday, we went up to Grand Forks. First, we had a visit with Mick's family. We gave Nathan his belated birthday present. After a good visit there, I was requested to take pictures for the Espelien's family photo shoot. We spent the better part of 3 hours taking photos and hopefully I have a few that they will like enough to use for their Christmas card this year.
Admittedly, I am biased, but I think the photo of Chay captured candidly during the photo shoot was the best unaltered picture of the day. There was no cropping or any other digital alterations performed on this photo. It appears exactly how it came out of my camera.
Admittedly, I am biased, but I think the photo of Chay captured candidly during the photo shoot was the best unaltered picture of the day. There was no cropping or any other digital alterations performed on this photo. It appears exactly how it came out of my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment