Jenner now has a chipped tooth. It happened in late January we think, but we aren't 100% sure. The kids were home that week since daycare was on vacation. Jenner fell and when I picked him up, his lower gums were bleeding. A number of days later, Latana noticed that one of his upper teeth was chipped. I think it was from that fall, but we can't be certain.
Jace is missing a fingernail. Again, we're not 100% sure what happened, but he banged his finger somewhere pretty hard. It took a while, but the nail finally fell off. I'd like to put a band-aid on it, but he will only keep it on for about 10 minutes, 15 max.
I find it a bit disconcerting that we really don't know why these kids are missing body parts. But they seem to be in good spirits about it. Jenner will eventually lose the tooth and get a replacement. And Jace's fingernail will grow back. Until then, they will walk around with a few battle scars.
No comments:
Post a Comment